- Replace unknown factory shock fluid with Maxima fluid providing known damping properties
- Purging air from damper system providing consistent performance throughout suspension travel
- Setting gas bladder pressure with purpose built tool means precise control of damping and consistent performance (standard tire gauges do not work for setting this pressure as the bladder volume is too small!)
- Proper pressurization reduces oil cavitation and promotes a consistent and reliable damping performance
- The use of pure nitrogen eliminates moisture in the system while providing greater temperature stabilization compared to air
This rebuild includes: Maxima shock oil (3, 7, or 10 weight), complete inspection, charging with nitrogen, optimization of shock dimensions, complete reassembly, and high quality valve stem caps. Additionally, once the shocks have had their initial service, the cost is reduced to only $65 for each reoccurring service.
Once I have received your TEC shocks there is a maximum one week turn around after the date of receiving.
Note: Once you have purchased/paid for this service you will receive the shipping address via email. The address is written in a small light grey font at the bottom of the invoice.
There are no reviews yet.